RPT-Millicom Q4 just tops forecasts, to focus on data
(Repeats to additional alert with no changes)
STOCKHOLM Feb 12 (Reuters) - Emerging markets telecoms group Millicom reported fourth-quarter core profit just above forecast on Tuesday and said it would retain its focus on value added services like data and money transfer.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) were $528 million versus a mean forecast of $518 million in a Reuters poll of analysts and $536 million in the year-ago quarter.
The Latin America and Africa-focused operator said it saw its 2013 EBITDA margin at above 40 percent against 42.9 percent in 2012. (Reporting by Simon Johnson)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead