SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of AmerisourceBergen Corporation
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130212:nBw126698a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Levi & Korsinsky, LLP is investigating AmerisourceBergen Corporation (NYSE: ABC), and its Board of Directors, in connection with possible claims of breaches of fiduciary duty. To get more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/amerisourcebergen-abc/. There is no cost or obligation to you. If you own common stock in AmerisourceBergen Corporation and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Eduard Korsinsky, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/amerisourcebergen-abc/. Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Eduard Korsinsky, Esq. Tel: 212-363-7500 Toll Free: 877-363-5972 Fax: 212-363-7171 www.zlk.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |