Loews Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130212:nBw126248a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) announced today the declaration of the Company`s quarterly dividend of $0.0625 per share of Common Stock, payable March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 1, 2013. Loews Corporation, a holding company, is one of the largest diversified corporations in the United States. Its principal subsidiaries are CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), a 90% owned subsidiary; Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO), a 50.4% owned subsidiary; Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP), a 55% owned subsidiary; HighMount Exploration & Production LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary; and Loews Hotels, a wholly owned subsidiary. Loews Corporation Peter W. Keegan, 212-521-2950 Chief Financial Officer or Mary Skafidas, 212-521-2788 Investor and Public Relations Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer