Russia's O'Key to pay $51 mln in interim dividends
MOSCOW Feb 12 (Reuters) - Russian food retailer O'Key said on Tuesday it would pay an interim dividend of $0.19 per share, or a total of $51 million.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone