'30 Rock' star Alec Baldwin expecting child with new wife
LOS ANGELES Feb 12 (Reuters) - Actor Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas Baldwin are expecting their first child together, a representative for the "30 Rock" star said on Tuesday.
Baldwin, 54, married the yoga teacher, who is 26 years his junior, in a July 2012 wedding in New York.
The child is expected in the summer, the spokesman said, but gave no other details.
The award-winning actor most recently played egotistical television executive Jack Donaghy on the NBC comedy "30 Rock," which broadcast its last episode in January.
Baldwin was married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993-2002. The couple has one daughter, Ireland, who was born in 1995. (Reporting by Eric Kelsey; Editing by Jill Serjeant and Todd Eastham)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |