Porsche SE trading probe extended to all board members
STUTTGART Germany Feb 12 (Reuters) - Stuttgart prosecutors said on Tuesday that they extended a probe into market manipulation to all members of Porsche SE's supervisory board.
Prosecutors also said they're investigating board members of Porsche's Stuttgart-based financial holding company for suspected aiding of market manipulation. (Reporting by Hendrick Sackmann, writing by Andreas Cremer)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections