Reckitt Benckiser strikes deal for BMS drugs in Latam
LONDON Feb 12 (Reuters) - Reckitt Benckiser said on Tuesday it had struck a three-year collaboration deal with Bristol-Myers Squibb for a number of over-the-counter remedies in Brazil, Mexico and other parts of Latin America.
The British consumer goods group, which will pay Bristol an initial $482 million, has an option to purchase the brands from the U.S. drugmaker at the end of the three-year period.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data