Ryanair says EU rejects Aer Lingus merger
DUBLIN Feb 12 (Reuters) - The European Commission has told Ryanair it will reject the low-cost carrier's attempt to take over smaller Irish rival Aer Lingus, Ryanair said in a statement on Tuesday.
Ryanair described the decision as "political" and said it would launch an appeal in European courts.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data