Spirit AeroSystems reports 17 pct growth in revenue
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc, which supplies parts to major aircraft makers, reported a 17 percent increase in quarterly revenue.
Revenue rose to $1.43 billion in the quarter ended Dec. 31.
Backlog at the end of the quarter was $35 billion, up about 4 percent, the company said.
The net income edged up to $60.7 million, or 43 cents per share, from $60.4 million, or 42 cents a share, a year earlier.
Spirit AeroSystems makes structures for wings, fuselages and other parts for Boeing, Gulfstream, Airbus and other aerospace firms.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers