BRIEF-S.Africa's Super Group H1 headline EPS up 19 percent
JOHANNESBURG Feb 12 (Reuters) - Super Group Ltd : * Says H1 headline earning per share up 19 percent at 95.3 cents * Says H1 revenue up 16 percent at 5.4 billion rand * Says prospects for the South African economy remain mixed with muted growth
rates expected for 2013
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'