SNB may use "additional measures" alongside franc currency cap
GENEVA Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Swiss National Bank could use "additional measures" to manage monetary policy alongside the cap on the value of the franc, the central bank's chairman Thomas Jordan said on Tuesday.
"We do not exclude any measures if they are necessary to have adequate monetary policy in Switzerland in order to achieve the mandate of the SNB," Jordan told a news conference in Geneva.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine