Total says to pay 2.34 eur dividend for 2012
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - French oil major Total on Tuesday said it would pay a dividend of 2.34 euros ($3.15) per share for 2012, an increase of 3 percent from 2011.
Total is due to report full-year results on Wednesday before the market opens.
($1 = 0.7427 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |