Total says to pay 2.34 eur dividend for 2012
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - French oil major Total on Tuesday said it would pay a dividend of 2.34 euros ($3.15) per share for 2012, an increase of 3 percent from 2011.
Total is due to report full-year results on Wednesday before the market opens.
($1 = 0.7427 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image