REG-TOTAL Statement in compliance with the article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF - Autorité des Marchés Financiers)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130212:nBw126323a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130212006323/en PARIS--(Business Wire)-- Total (Paris:FP) (LSE:TTA) (NYSE:TOT): Date Total number of shares Number of voting rights exercisable at Shareholders' meeting January 31, 2013 2,365,933,626 2,370,849,041 A total number of 2,579,571,873 voting rights were attached to the 2,365,933,626 underlying Total shares (referred to as 'theoretical voting rights'), including: * 200,662,536 voting rights attached to the 100,331,268 Total shares held by TOTAL S.A. subsidiaries that cannot be exercised at shareholders' meetings pursuant to the provisions of the Articles L.233-31 of the French Commercial Code, and * 8,060,296 voting rights attached to the 8,060,296 Total shares held by Total S.A. that also cannot be exercised at shareholders' meetings pursuant to the provisions of the Articles L.225-111 and L.225-210 of the French Commercial Code Total Copyright Business Wire 2013
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |