TOTAL S.A.: Statement in compliance with the article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF - Autorité des Marchés Financiers)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130212:nBw126325a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130212006325/en PARIS--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: Total (Paris:FP) (LSE:TTA) (NYSE:TOT): Date Total number of shares Number of voting rights exercisable at Shareholders' meeting January 31, 2013 2,365,933,626 2,370,849,041 A total number of 2,579,571,873 voting rights were attached to the 2,365,933,626 underlying Total shares (referred to as 'theoretical voting rights'), including: * 200,662,536 voting rights attached to the 100,331,268 Total shares held by TOTAL S.A. subsidiaries that cannot be exercised at shareholders' meetings pursuant to the provisions of the Articles L.233-31 of the French Commercial Code, and * 8,060,296 voting rights attached to the 8,060,296 Total shares held by Total S.A. that also cannot be exercised at shareholders' meetings pursuant to the provisions of the Articles L.225-111 and L.225-210 of the French Commercial Code Total Copyright Business Wire 2013
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image