Polish TPSA confirms launched sale of its Internet arm Wp.pl
WARSAW Feb 12 (Reuters) - Poland's top telecoms group TPSA confirmed on Tuesday it launched the sale process of its fully-owned web portal Wp.pl as part of the plan to curb the expected revenue fall, the operator said on Tuesday.
The news confirms an earlier Reuters report the France Telecom unit was seeking an advisor for the spin-off, with analysts valuing Poland's No.2 web portal at 500-600 million zlotys ($161-$193 million). ($1 = 3.1100 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner