Polish TPSA confirms launched sale of its Internet arm Wp.pl
WARSAW Feb 12 (Reuters) - Poland's top telecoms group TPSA confirmed on Tuesday it launched the sale process of its fully-owned web portal Wp.pl as part of the plan to curb the expected revenue fall, the operator said on Tuesday.
The news confirms an earlier Reuters report the France Telecom unit was seeking an advisor for the spin-off, with analysts valuing Poland's No.2 web portal at 500-600 million zlotys ($161-$193 million). ($1 = 3.1100 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows