Polish TPSA confirms launched sale of its Internet arm Wp.pl
WARSAW Feb 12 (Reuters) - Poland's top telecoms group TPSA confirmed on Tuesday it launched the sale process of its fully-owned web portal Wp.pl as part of the plan to curb the expected revenue fall, the operator said on Tuesday.
The news confirms an earlier Reuters report the France Telecom unit was seeking an advisor for the spin-off, with analysts valuing Poland's No.2 web portal at 500-600 million zlotys ($161-$193 million). ($1 = 3.1100 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official