Polish TPSA plans to sell its Internet arm in H2 2013
WARSAW Feb 12 (Reuters) - Poland's top telecoms group TPSA expects to sell its fully-owned web portal Wp.pl in the second half of 2013, the operator's Chief Executive Maciej Witucki said on Tuesday.
Earlier on Tuesday TPSA said it had launched the sale process of Wp.pl as part of the plan to curb the expected revenue fall, confirming an earlier Reuters report the operator was seeking an advisor for the spin-off.
Analysts value Poland's No.2 web portal at 500-600 million zlotys. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing