UBS executive Kengeter to exit bank -internal memo
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Carsten Kengeter, head of UBS's non-core portfolio and former chief of the investment bank, is set to leave, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
Sam Molinaro will head the Swiss bank's non-core and legacy portfolio, with immediate effect, according to the memo.
A spokesman for the company confirmed contents of the memo.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote