UBS executive Kengeter to exit bank -internal memo
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Carsten Kengeter, head of UBS's non-core portfolio and former chief of the investment bank, is set to leave, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
Sam Molinaro will head the Swiss bank's non-core and legacy portfolio, with immediate effect, according to the memo.
A spokesman for the company confirmed contents of the memo.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount