UBS executive Kengeter to exit bank -internal memo
Feb 12 (Reuters) - Carsten Kengeter, head of UBS's non-core portfolio and former chief of the investment bank, is set to leave, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
Sam Molinaro will head the Swiss bank's non-core and legacy portfolio, with immediate effect, according to the memo.
A spokesman for the company confirmed contents of the memo.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China