Central bank of Libya cuts stake in UniCredit to 2.9 pct
MILAN Feb 12 (Reuters) - The central bank of Libya has cut its stake in UniCredit, Italy's biggest bank by assets, to 2.9 percent from 4.6 percent, Italian market regulator Consob said on Tuesday.
(Reporting By Massimo Gaia, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data