BRIEF-United Drug sees year adjusted EPS 5 to 8 pct up
LONDON Feb 12 (Reuters) - United Drug PLC : * Says revenues and profits for three months to 31 December 2012 are ahead of
the same period last year * Says adjusted diluted EPS for the year before non-recurring costs, to be
5%-8% ahead of last year.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'