ECB's Draghi says Spain is on right track
MADRID (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday Spain was on the right track towards economic recovery and he saw several positive signs.
Draghi made his remarks during a news conference at Spain's parliament after addressing members of parliament during a closed-door session.
(Reporting By Paul Day and Julien Toyer, writing by Sarah Morris)
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |