ECB's Draghi says Spain is on right track
MADRID (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday Spain was on the right track towards economic recovery and he saw several positive signs.
Draghi made his remarks during a news conference at Spain's parliament after addressing members of parliament during a closed-door session.
(Reporting By Paul Day and Julien Toyer, writing by Sarah Morris)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |