ECB's Draghi says Spain is on right track
MADRID (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday Spain was on the right track towards economic recovery and he saw several positive signs.
Draghi made his remarks during a news conference at Spain's parliament after addressing members of parliament during a closed-door session.
(Reporting By Paul Day and Julien Toyer, writing by Sarah Morris)
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Euro steadies at 11-month low as dollar reigns
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |