ECB's Draghi says Spain is on right track
MADRID (Reuters) - European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi said on Tuesday Spain was on the right track towards economic recovery and he saw several positive signs.
Draghi made his remarks during a news conference at Spain's parliament after addressing members of parliament during a closed-door session.
(Reporting By Paul Day and Julien Toyer, writing by Sarah Morris)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand