Italy regulator bans short-selling of Finmeccanica shares
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's market watchdog Consob said on Tuesday it had banned short selling on shares of defense group Finmeccanica (SIFI.MI) on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Earlier on Tuesday Italian police arrested the head of Finmeccanica in a corruption probe centered on the sale of helicopters to the Indian government.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead