Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Italy regulator bans short-selling of Finmeccanica shares
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's market watchdog Consob said on Tuesday it had banned short selling on shares of defense group Finmeccanica (SIFI.MI) on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Earlier on Tuesday Italian police arrested the head of Finmeccanica in a corruption probe centered on the sale of helicopters to the Indian government.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this