U.S. intelligence agencies evaluating North Korea "seismic event"
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence agencies are aware of a "seismic event," which North Korea has claimed was a nuclear test, the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence said on Tuesday.
"The intelligence community is aware of a seismic event with explosive characteristics in North Korea and we are evaluating all relevant information," the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence said in a statement.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |