Fugitive ex-LAPD cop believed barricaded in cabin: police
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Fugitive former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner, wanted over a string of shootings targeting police, was believed to be barricaded in a cabin in California's Big Bear area northeast of Los Angeles, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's office said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command