Fed buying Treasuries with maturities from 2/15/2020-11/15/2022
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve's open market desk said on Tuesday it was buying U.S. Treasury securities with maturities ranging from Feb. 15, 2020 to Nov. 15, 2022.
The purchases are part of the approximately $44 billion in Treasury securities the Fed plans to buy in February.
This is approximately $1 billion less than the stated pace of $45 billion per month, given that purchases conducted in January exceeded the target by approximately $1.0 billion.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter