Yahoo CEO says Yahoo Japan is "strategic"
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 12 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc Chief Executive Marissa Mayer said on Tuesday that Yahoo Japan is "strategic" to the company. Mayer was speaking at the Goldman Sachs technology conference in San Francisco.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted