Yahoo CEO says Yahoo Japan is "strategic"
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 12 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc Chief Executive Marissa Mayer said on Tuesday that Yahoo Japan is "strategic" to the company. Mayer was speaking at the Goldman Sachs technology conference in San Francisco.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |