Loewe shares rise on talk Apple bid talk
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Shares in Loewe rose 12 percent on Wednesday as traders pointed to market rumours that Apple plans to bid 4 euros ($5.4) a share for the company.
Shares in Loewe were up 12.2 percent at 1140 GMT at 3.10 euros.
Loewe said that it was unaware of any bid by Apple.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel