Apple cuts MacBook Pro laptop price
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Apple Inc cut the price on the base version of its iconic 13-inch MacBook Pro laptop with "retina" display by $200 as it revamped its top-end range of laptops.
The laptop will now be priced at $1,499.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt