Apollo Group to Present at the Robert W. Baird & Co. 2013 Business Solutions Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130213:nBw136451a PHOENIX--(Business Wire)-- Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOL) today announced the Company will participate at the Robert W. Baird & Co. 2013 Business Solutions Conference. The conference will be held February 26-27, 2013, at The Pierre Hotel in New York, NY. Apollo Group, Inc.`s presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at 2:10 p.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Investor Relations section of the Company`s website at www.apollogrp.edu. About Apollo Group, Inc. Apollo Group, Inc. is one of the world's largest private education providers and has been in the education business for nearly 40 years. The Company offers innovative and distinctive educational programs and services both online and on-campus at the undergraduate, master`s and doctoral levels through its subsidiaries: University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, Institute for Professional Development and College for Financial Planning. The Company offers programs and services throughout the United States and in Latin America and Europe, as well as online throughout the world. For more information about Apollo Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, call (800) 990-APOL or visit the Company`s website at www.apollogrp.edu. Apollo Group, Inc. Investor Relations: Beth Coronelli, 312-660-2059 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet