BRIEF-Blackstone property head says expects much of its real estate sold to public market
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP : * Real estate' head says" i think much of what we own will end up in the public
markets" * Real estate head says if the capital markets stay condusive "i would expect
to see the acceleration of sales" * Real estate head says "we're not pressured to sell" * Real estate head says expects "hilton to look to the public markets" in the
next year or two
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |