Cevian may buy further voting rights in Bilfinger
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Sweden-based financial investor Cevian Capital, which already owns 17.54 percent of voting rights in German industrial services provider Bilfinger , may further increase its stake over the next 12 months, it said on Wednesday.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt