Cevian may buy further voting rights in Bilfinger
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Sweden-based financial investor Cevian Capital, which already owns 17.54 percent of voting rights in German industrial services provider Bilfinger , may further increase its stake over the next 12 months, it said on Wednesday.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data