Cisco 2nd-qtr revenue and earnings beat Wall Street estimates
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Systems Inc reported second-quarter revenue and earnings on Wednesday that beat Wall Street average estimates.
Revenue rose 5 percent from the year-ago quarter to $12.1 billion. Analysts, on average, were expecting $12.06 billion, as compiled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Income excluding items rose 6.2 percent to $2.7 billion, or 51 cents per share, 3 cents above analysts' average estimate of 48 cents a share.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video