Cisco 2nd-qtr revenue and earnings beat Wall Street estimates
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Systems Inc reported second-quarter revenue and earnings on Wednesday that beat Wall Street average estimates.
Revenue rose 5 percent from the year-ago quarter to $12.1 billion. Analysts, on average, were expecting $12.06 billion, as compiled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Income excluding items rose 6.2 percent to $2.7 billion, or 51 cents per share, 3 cents above analysts' average estimate of 48 cents a share.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal