Cisco 2nd-qtr revenue and earnings beat Wall Street estimates
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Systems Inc reported second-quarter revenue and earnings on Wednesday that beat Wall Street average estimates.
Revenue rose 5 percent from the year-ago quarter to $12.1 billion. Analysts, on average, were expecting $12.06 billion, as compiled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Income excluding items rose 6.2 percent to $2.7 billion, or 51 cents per share, 3 cents above analysts' average estimate of 48 cents a share.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government