Colombia to issue less global bonds in 2013, buy dollars-finmin
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia plans to issue $1 billion less in global bonds this year than originally expected, Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
The government will now purchase that $1 billion in the foreign exchange market to pay debt amortizations and interest on global bonds.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source