Colombia to issue less global bonds in 2013, buy dollars-finmin
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia plans to issue $1 billion less in global bonds this year than originally expected, Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
The government will now purchase that $1 billion in the foreign exchange market to pay debt amortizations and interest on global bonds.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets