Colombia to issue less global bonds in 2013, buy dollars-finmin
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia plans to issue $1 billion less in global bonds this year than originally expected, Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
The government will now purchase that $1 billion in the foreign exchange market to pay debt amortizations and interest on global bonds.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory