Colombia's finmin sees room to keep cutting interest rate
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank has room to keep cutting its benchmark interest rate from its current 4 percent, Finance Minister and central bank board member Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets