Colombia's finmin sees room to keep cutting interest rate
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank has room to keep cutting its benchmark interest rate from its current 4 percent, Finance Minister and central bank board member Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study