Colombian cenbank has room for counter-cyclical policy - finmin
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank has more room for a counter-cyclical monetary policy thanks to easing inflation over the last year, Finance Minister and central bank board member Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia