Colombian cenbank has room for counter-cyclical policy - finmin
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank has more room for a counter-cyclical monetary policy thanks to easing inflation over the last year, Finance Minister and central bank board member Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks