Colombian cenbank has room for counter-cyclical policy - finmin
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank has more room for a counter-cyclical monetary policy thanks to easing inflation over the last year, Finance Minister and central bank board member Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead