Colombian cenbank has room for counter-cyclical policy - finmin
BOGOTA Feb 13 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank has more room for a counter-cyclical monetary policy thanks to easing inflation over the last year, Finance Minister and central bank board member Mauricio Cardenas said on Wednesday.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |