Barnes Group Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130213:nBw135863a BRISTOL, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of ten cents ($0.10) per share. The dividend will be payable March 11, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2013. Barnes Group Inc. and its predecessor companies have paid a cash dividend to stockholders on a continuous basis since 1934. ABOUT BARNES GROUP Founded in 1857, Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B) is an international aerospace and industrial manufacturing and service provider, serving a wide range of end markets and customers. The products and services provided by Barnes Group are used in far-reaching applications that provide transportation, communication, manufacturing and technology to the world. Barnes Group`s approximately 5,100 dedicated employees, at more than 70 locations worldwide, are committed to achieving consistent and sustainable profitable growth. For more information, visit www.BGInc.com. Barnes Group Inc. William Pitts Director, Investor Relations 860-583-7070 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots