United Technologies Corp. Advisory to Securities Analysts, Investors and News Media
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130213:nPnNE60088 HARTFORD, Conn., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A webcast of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) Chairman & CEO Louis Chenevert speaking at the Barclays Capital Industrial Select Conference is scheduled for 9:45 a.m. ET on Thursday, Feb. 21. The presentation will be broadcast live on the Internet at www.utc.com and will be archived on the website afterward. United Technologies, based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company that provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. UTC-IR Contact: John Moran, UTC (860) 728-7062 www.utc.com Investor Relations, UTC (860) 728-7608 SOURCE United Technologies Corp.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |