Cylance raises $15 mln from Khosla Ventures, Fairhaven Capital
BOSTON Feb 13 (Reuters) - Cyber security startup Cylance Inc said it has raised $15 million in early funding from Khosla Ventures and Fairhaven Capital.
Cylance, which former McAfee global chief technology officer Stuart McClure founded last year, also named retired Admiral William J. Fallon to its board. Fallon abruptly retired from the military in 2008, after he was quoted criticizing President George W. Bush's policy toward Iran in Esquire Magazine.
The Irvine, California-based company also named Salesforce.com Inc Chief Trust Officer Patrick Heim and Alex Doll, former co-founder of PGP, to its board.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'