UPDATE 1-Delaware to sell $340 mln GOs Feb. 18 week-market source
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Delaware is planning to sell $340 million of general obligation bonds during the week of Feb. 18, a market source said on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $115 million of bonds to be sold via a negotiated sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager on the negotiated portion of the sale.
It also includes $225 million of bonds to be sold on Thursday via a competitive bid sale, according to the POS.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command