UPDATE 1-Delaware to sell $340 mln GOs Feb. 18 week-market source
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Delaware is planning to sell $340 million of general obligation bonds during the week of Feb. 18, a market source said on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $115 million of bonds to be sold via a negotiated sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager on the negotiated portion of the sale.
It also includes $225 million of bonds to be sold on Thursday via a competitive bid sale, according to the POS.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |