Delaware to sell $340 mln GOs Feb. 18 week - source
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Delaware is planning to sell $340 million of general obligation bonds during the week of Feb. 18, said a market source on Wednesday.
The lead manager on the sale is Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |