Dr Pepper Snapple reports 2 pct rise in 4th-qtr profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc reported a 2 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue as strong growth in Latin America offset flat North American volumes.
The maker of soft drinks such as 7UP, Sunkist and Hawaiian Punch said profit rose to $170 million, or 81 cents per share, from $166 million, or 77 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.48 billion.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts