Dr Pepper Snapple reports 2 pct rise in 4th-qtr profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc reported a 2 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue as strong growth in Latin America offset flat North American volumes.
The maker of soft drinks such as 7UP, Sunkist and Hawaiian Punch said profit rose to $170 million, or 81 cents per share, from $166 million, or 77 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.48 billion.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped