Dr Pepper Snapple reports 2 pct rise in 4th-qtr profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc reported a 2 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue as strong growth in Latin America offset flat North American volumes.
The maker of soft drinks such as 7UP, Sunkist and Hawaiian Punch said profit rose to $170 million, or 81 cents per share, from $166 million, or 77 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.48 billion.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets