Dr Pepper Snapple reports 2 pct rise in 4th-qtr profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc reported a 2 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue as strong growth in Latin America offset flat North American volumes.
The maker of soft drinks such as 7UP, Sunkist and Hawaiian Punch said profit rose to $170 million, or 81 cents per share, from $166 million, or 77 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.48 billion.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |