Duke Energy's net income rises in fourth quarter
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Duke Energy Corp, the largest power company in the United States, reported higher net income on Wednesday in its second quarterly report since its merger with Progress Energy.
For the fourth quarter, the company posted net income of $586 million, or 62 cents per share, compared with $333 million, or 65 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer