Egypt c.bank sells $38.9 mln at Wednesday forex auction
CAIRO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank said on Wednesday it accepted bids worth $38.9 million with a cut-off price of 6.7188 Egyptian pounds against the U.S. dollar at its 21st auction of foreign currency.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Monday, was 6.7082 pounds to the dollar.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers