Egypt c.bank sells $38.9 mln at Wednesday forex auction
CAIRO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank said on Wednesday it accepted bids worth $38.9 million with a cut-off price of 6.7188 Egyptian pounds against the U.S. dollar at its 21st auction of foreign currency.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Monday, was 6.7082 pounds to the dollar.
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting