"30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin expecting child with new wife
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas Baldwin are expecting their first child together, a representative for the "30 Rock" star said on Tuesday.
"If I really shared with you how I felt, I would probably burst out crying," Baldwin told U.S. television program "Extra."
Baldwin, 54, married the yoga teacher, who is 26 years his junior, in a July 2012 wedding in New York.
The child is expected in the summer, the spokesman said, but gave no other details.
"It was a surprise, a wonderful surprise," said his wife, who also works as a correspondent for the TV show.
"Now I'm showing and it's getting to be much more, like, 'Oh, my God, this is actually going to happen'."
The award-winning actor most recently played egotistical television executive Jack Donaghy on the NBC comedy "30 Rock," which broadcast its last episode in January.
Baldwin was married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993-2002. The couple has one daughter, Ireland, who was born in 1995.
(Reporting by Eric Kelsey; Editing by Jill Serjeant and Todd Eastham)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge