US money market assets fall in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets decreased by $5.95 billion to $2.669 trillion in the week ended Feb. 12, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets declined by $3.54 billion to $2.389 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $2.40 billion at $280.07 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions