US money market assets fall in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets decreased by $5.95 billion to $2.669 trillion in the week ended Feb. 12, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets declined by $3.54 billion to $2.389 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $2.40 billion at $280.07 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report