US money market assets fall in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets decreased by $5.95 billion to $2.669 trillion in the week ended Feb. 12, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets declined by $3.54 billion to $2.389 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $2.40 billion at $280.07 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls